It is very important to know what satisfies your man's appetite after a long hard day at work. If you don't know, then it is time you pay more attention to your man, his needs, and of course, his taste buds! Most families are working families these days but, you can be a superwoman. I am a superwoman. Even though I am tired as hell when I get off work, sometimes I don't want to be in the kitchen. But, I make it happen. I love my man! No matter how I am feeling, I make sure to take care of the most important meal of the day for him. This is dinner! Men love chicken fried steak. I don't know why it is called that when the meat is not even chicken! Chicken fried steak topped with some brown gravy, mashed potatoes, and a nice loaf of bread and butter. This does the trick! You can either surprise him with this dish after work or you can tell him what is cooking and he gets to think about it all day long, which means, you stay on his mind all day long. Either way, he is going to be eating good and will be talking about it with his coworkers and work the next day and they are going to be so jealous! There is nothing better than a nice home cooked meal and then top it off with a cocktail or some sativa! Your man can sit back loosen his belt because he will be nice and full and all you need to do is hand him the remote for the television because his full belly is telling it all. Some men don't like to talk when they get home from work. Men want to relax at times. So ladies, the aroma from the chicken fried steak will be speaking to him and he will be appreciating your time and effort you put into it. Just don't have your home girl cook it for you and give it to you and you act like you made it. That's just wrong. If you can't cook, practice and let your man tell you what to change. Don't be afraid of his input! That is how you get better.
Comments
Post a Comment